The Federal Republic of Lostisland announces the vacancy of a Minister of State Security, held by Hon Theodor Saradjev until 18 November 2017. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing Citizenship applications and performing background checks of prospective citizens;
- Overseeing the activities of the Clandestine Security Department;
- Protecting the Federal Republic against foreign penetrations and conducting reconaissance against her rivals and adversaries.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Citizenship of the Federal Republic of Lostisland and lack of citizenships of micronations/new nation projects;
- Age 18 or higher;
- Proficiency in written English B1 CEFR or higher;
- Usage of social networks (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.);
- Confidence to engage with other colleagues;
- Strong attention to detail.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency in National languages of the Federal Republic of Lostisland (Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Russian);
- Previous work experience in the Army, secret services, private security services, paramilitary, police and/or organized crime;
The position of a Minister is voluntary, just like any other office in Lostisland. Nonetheless, the applicant is expected to take his responsibilities seriously, not like a sine cura, and to stay in constant contact with the Federal Government and other senior officials via social networks. The successful candidate will be subject to professional background check and security clearance.
3 December 2017
10 December 2017
E-mail for sending CVs and inquires:
UPD 12 AM GMT, 20 November:
Due to a technical error, all the previous messages sent to vacancy.mss@lostisland org were not received – please re-send them again!