His Excellency the President of Lostisland (Dutch: President van Lostisland; Turkish: Lostisland Başkanı; Spanish: Presidente de Lostisland; Russian: Президент Лостайленда), also known as the Federal President is the Lostislandic Head of State. According to the Lostislandic order of precedence, the position of President is ceremonially the most important Lostislandic state office. The duties of President include, among following:
Guaranting the Constitution, the rights and freedoms of man and woman
Appointing the Prime Minister after his election
Commanding the Lostislandic Armed Forces
Heading the Security Council of Lostisland
Appointing and dismissing the Lostislandic Ambassadors
Governing the foreign policy of Lostisland
Solving the issues of citizenship
Signing and promulgating laws (jointly with the Prime Minister)
The President of Lostisland is elected by Universal voting for four years. However, according to Article LXXIV of the Constitution, first election of President will take place after the death or resignation of Yaroslav Mar, one of the co-founders of the Federal Republic and most senior Lostislandian by date of joining the community, who serves as the Life President.
- The Federal President shall be the head of the State.
- The Federal President shall be guarantor of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Lostisland, of the rights and freedoms of man and women.
- According to the rules established by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Lostisland, he shall adopt measures to protect the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Lostisland, its independence and state integrity, ensure coordinated functioning and interaction of all the bodies of state power.
- According to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Lostisland and federal laws the Federal President shall determine the guidelines of the internal and foreign policies of the State.
- As the head of the State the Federal President represents the Federal Republic of Lostisland inside it and in international relations.